THE COUNCIL BLUFFS FISH & GAME EDUCATIONAL & PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION
SPRING CRAPPIE FISHING TOURNAMENT
FISHING IN LAKE MANAWA ONLY
DATE BEING HELD: APRIL 24, 2021 (RAIN DAY IS APRIL 25, 2021)
7:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
THE FIRST 30 TEAMS TO SIGN UP WILL BE ACCEPTED. EACH TEAM WILL HAVE 2 PEOPLE (AT
LEAST 1 MUST BE A CLUB MEMBER). CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
$30.00 FEE PER TEAM 100% PAYBACK ON ENTRY FEES FOR PRIZES
ENTRY FORMS CAN BE FILLED OUT AT THE COUNCIL BLUFFS FISH AND GAME CLUB EITHER
PRIOR TO OR DAY OF TOURNAMENT.
1. All fish must be alive or appear fresh to be considered for weigh in. Tournament officials will deem
fish fit or not.
2. Only ten fish in total may be weighed in per team. If more than 10 fish are presented per team, the
tournament official will remove any fish over 10, and will take the largest fish out.
3. Any ties will be broken by the earliest weigh in time.
4. Must be in line to weigh in by noon. A 2oz per minute penalty will be assessed to any team that is
late. Any team not in line by 12:15 will be disqualified.
5. Must follow all state, federal, and local laws.
6. Tournament officials can disqualify any team found in violation of the rules.
7. Full entry fee refunded if there is no tournament.
KITCHEN WILL BE OPEN FOR BREAKFAST AT 5:30 AM. ENJOY A HEARTY BREAKFAST
BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT!!